`

`

Just say "Hello"

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hello.. Haaiii everybodiihhhh...
uhh i haven't been writing in this blog for 3 years i guess. There are many story that i don't share yet in this blog and i am missing with this blog actually. Lol...
well, i am trying to use english in my blog because "huh hah huh hah" english is sooooo important to me lately. Since i was in SarMag (Sarjana Magister), i have a responsibility to be an extraordinary person. hahahha i don;t know what i am talking about exactly ._.
Anyway, this is my first post in english and my first post after about 3 years. so, i am sorry if there is maaaannnyyy mistakes in here.hihi..
i am trying to use english because my thesis will be present in english and if i wanna go abroad i must good in english to.
oh yaaa... besides i am busy with my task from my college and courses, alhamdullillah my team pass the first stage in pkm. Do you know pkm? yap,,, Program Kreativitas Mahasiswa (I hope i am correct) haha.. and my team will make a program english education for student in elementary school. My jobs in there is draw 4 categorys, and there is 15 pictures in each category. its mean, i must draw 60 pictures. so, i feel very tired and you know, i am not the person who like drawing sooo huh i am trying very hard to draw that pictures. and i have been drawing for 3 weeks and i think the result is so-so. Well, i wanna put that picture, mm i mean my first project picture. yap. and if you dont like with the picture, you can just look at that for a second and just let it flow. haha... i am just kidding. if you have any comment for that picture you can comment in this blog and thank you for read my blog ^.^


farida online

If I had my life to live over ....

Followers

FLAG COUNTER

free counters